Here at King’s Walk Gloucester, we are continuing to follow the latest Government Guidance and are requesting that all our visitors wear a face covering when visiting our stores and to keep it on throughout your entire visit of our Centre, for your safety and the safety of others.
The best available scientific evidence is that, when used correctly, wearing a face covering may reduce the spread of COVID19 droplets in certain circumstances, helping to protect others and this is what we are now asking of you.
However, you do not need to wear a face covering if you have a legitimate reason not to. Exemptions include;
- Young children under the age of 11 years old
- Not being able to put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
- If putting on, wearing, or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress
- If you are travelling with or aiding someone who relies on lip reading to communicate
- To avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to yourself or others
- To avoid injury, or to escape a risk of harm, and you do not have a face covering with you
- To eat or drink, but only if you need to
- To take medication
- If a police officer or other official requests that you remove your face covering
Please note that due to face coverings being mainly intended to protect others, not the wearer, from COVID-19, they are not a replacement for social distancing and regular hand washing.