The owners of King’s Walk Shopping Centre recently announced major new plans to transform the centre as part of a major overhaul of the current shopping centre.
The plans which will form part of a planning application include:
- New entrances from Eastgate Street and King’s Square
- Enhanced arrival to the centre
- Removal of the bridge along Eastgate Street
- Improved branding and scheme identity
- New anchor tenants (yet to be announced)
- Refurbished car park
- New public realm and public spaces
- Upgrading of Eastgate Street
- Significant capital investment
We welcome your comments on the proposed plan, please fill in the details below.